Background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Who can say they got 3 passport stamps for a one way trip before they turned 1?

Abigail can! :) At 9 months old my daughter flew on a very long voyage (her 1st one at that) from Okinawa Japan to Phoenix Arizona. She got a stamp in Okinawa, Tokyo, and LA! We left Okinawa on October 4th, 2011 and started our long trip to take Abigail to the states for the 1st time. I can't tell you home nervous yet excited I was to head back. I was excited because only a select amount of people knew we were coming. So all the flights we took were smooth sailing, or in this case flying, Abigail slept on majority of the flights and was pretty much as quiet as a mouse. When disembarking each plane, the stewardess' told me she could be a passenger anytime because she was so well behaved and passengers didn't even know I had her on the plane. She's definitely a pro flyer! :)

1 comment:

  1. She is definitely the most chill baby ever. I kind of want to fly with her instead of Eva ;-) (Who, by the way, was talking about her yesterday--"Baby Habby, Baby Habby!")

    ReplyDelete