Background

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's over. Goodbye.

Warning: This blog post has been building over time. It may be quite intense.

Over the past several years I've been trying to find the best way to say goodbye. It's been running through my mind a lot more so over the past few months. Well, now I know. How? A blog post.

Over the last several years we've had little to no contact, which for me was fine until I had kids. Not once have you ever tried to call to check on my kids. I think it's fairly rude since they're your blood relatives. The ONLY time you EVER contact us was when you need/want something. Well guess what?! That ends NOW. I'm sick and tried of trying to be nice when all it does for me is hurt me in the end. I've tried to at least keep contact via computer so you still have access to pictures. I'm not how sure how much longer that'll happen. Don't be surprised the next time you come to me for something and I'm not there. The phone works both ways ya know. So while you sit there waiting for me to call, which I never do except for news, you could've picked up the phone and called me. I KNOW you have my number, you've dialed it on ACCIDENT. Actions speak louder than worlds. REMEMBER THAT! As for seeing my kids you can FORGET IT. I'm not putting them through the same pain I went through growing up. They can see you when THEY want to. You've burnt your bridge a long time ago.

We're done. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment