Background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The countdown is almost over!!

We here in the Sedillo household are in our homestretch of our countdown. So excited to be together again! So much has happened while Jonathan has been gone. We moved in to our new house on Kadena. With a few bumps in the road we've managed to successfully accomplish the move. I am still unpacking but once I get some help with big things from Jonathan unpacking should be easy and smooth.

A few days after I fully moved in to the house I rolled my right ankle twice trying to get off the couch. That landed me in the ER with a severely sprained ankle and one roll away from a broken ankle. I was discharged from the hospital unable to drive with crutches and a wrapped ankle. My 1st thought is how the hell am I gonna take care of baby girl while on crutches?! I was able to talk to Jonathan on fb when I got home and just about had a breakdown trying to figure out what I was gonna do til he got home. Thanks to him I was able to have help come over to the house during the day and help me with tasks. The help was amazing! Martha was the one who came over and since then I think our little ones have been best friends! :) Eva, her daughter, calls Abby 'baby habby'. It's too cute. :) Its always nice when they come over. Abs gets entertained by Eva and I can chat with Martha and our apartment isn't so quiet. Well since my injury I have just recently started driving again, I can bare weight on my ankle, AND I'm down to one crutch. I'm hoping to just have a limp when Jonathan comes home. Also since my trip to the ER we finally got my car back to the house today so it's not on Lester.

Abs has been her crazy self since Jonathan left. She is not eating 6 - 8 oz bottles and has just recently started baby food. (which has been confusing since I don't know how to fit it in her schedule just yet) Abs has perfected rolling over from back to front. Its so great to see her rolling over now. :) She has become more vocal and will somewhat talk to herself. She has also become a laughing machine. I can't wait to see Abs reaction when she sees her Daddy again. She really misses him.

I'm hoping that everything goes perfect when Jonathan comes home. Abs and i have been waiting for this day for a while. I know its not a short period of time but it seems like forever since this is the first time Jonathan has been gone from Abigail. Poor baby girl has had a hard time with him being gone. I can't wait to see her smile when she sees her daddy. :)

Well I;m gonna hop of of here and I will probably update after Jonathan gets home. I'll post pictures if I can snap some. Until then we love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment